Windows 11 is gradually being introduced to supported systems, and it is also possible to install with ISO files. Microsoft has now released the new Windows 10 KB5005463 update to help users prepare their devices for the new operating system.
So far, Microsoft has made its tool called PC Health Check available for download via its website. The company now wants this application to be automatically installed on the systems with the KB5005463 update.
PC Health Check will be automatically installed on Windows 10 systems running version 2004 and later. Although Microsoft says this tool now serves a more general purpose, the tool is not available for Windows 11 systems.
KB5005463 is not labeled as a mandatory or important update, but it can be downloaded and installed automatically via Windows Update. You can also download this patch offline from the Microsoft Update Catalog.
What Has Changed With KB5005463?
- Windows 11 compatibility check: The application we just mentioned allows you to perform hardware scans and view compatibility status for Windows 11 according to system requirements.
- Backup and sync: You can also sign in to your Microsoft account and set up OneDrive using the app.
- Windows Update: This application forces users to install the latest updates available.
- Battery capacity: You can use PC Health Check Tool to verify battery capacity.
Storage capacity: The app also allows you to view and manage the storage usage for the drive so you can free up space before installing Windows 11.
Start time: You can use it to improve startup time by modifying existing startup programs.
- Computer health tips: Microsoft will provide tips to help you deal with performance issues.
- Up-to-date: PC Check Tool will automatically make important updates required for the application.