339
126 shares, 339 points

In the USA, the freezing cold caused nearly 70 people to die. In many states, especially Texas, people were deprived of electricity and basic needs, and the cases of hypothermia increased. The number of deaths from carbon monoxide poisoning and hypothermia is increasing across the country.

It was reported that an 11-year-old boy died in his bed due to a sudden drop in body temperature in Texas, where power cuts were experienced and adequate heating was not provided.

At least 77 cases of hypothermia were recorded nationwide.

The New York Times wrote that a 75-year-old named Carrol Anderson, who survived with an oxygen cylinder, died in Texas due to a power outage.

Generators operated as a result of interruptions triggered carbon monoxide poisoning. In Texas, authorities asked the public to boil tap water before consuming it due to power outages affecting water treatment centers.


Like it? Share with your friends!

339
126 shares, 339 points

What's Your Reaction?

hate hate
490
hate
confused confused
1226
confused
fail fail
858
fail
fun fun
736
fun
geeky geeky
613
geeky
love love
245
love
lol lol
368
lol
omg omg
1226
omg
win win
858
win

0 Comments

E-posta hesabınız yayımlanmayacak. Gerekli alanlar * ile işaretlenmişlerdir

Choose A Format
Personality quiz
Series of questions that intends to reveal something about the personality
Trivia quiz
Series of questions with right and wrong answers that intends to check knowledge
Poll
Voting to make decisions or determine opinions
Story
Formatted Text with Embeds and Visuals
List
The Classic Internet Listicles
Countdown
The Classic Internet Countdowns
Open List
Submit your own item and vote up for the best submission
Ranked List
Upvote or downvote to decide the best list item
Meme
Upload your own images to make custom memes
Video
Youtube, Vimeo or Vine Embeds
Audio
Soundcloud or Mixcloud Embeds
Image
Photo or GIF
Gif
GIF format