Fun images are shared on Instagram, funny words and news on Twitter, and business developments on Linke. Really? Have you ever thought that your Twitter account can open the doors of the business world to you? A Twitter user named Aadit Sheth, who prepares growth models for the business world, thought about this and shared some tips for using your Twitter account like Linke.
It may sound strange when you first hear it, but why do you have to be content with just getting interaction on Twitter, where you can easily attract the attention of many world-famous names? The manager of that big company you dream of working for one day also uses Twitter, it shouldn’t be hard to get his attention. Bride Using your Twitter account in a much more professional way and take a closer look at what you can do to attract business attention.
Tips you need to know to use your Twitter account professionally like Linke:
- Turn your Twitter account into a showcase for business.
- Create a special kidollarse for your kitty.
- Make effective posts that will go viral.
- Discover topics of interest with advanced search.
- Determine the level of your social relations.
- Ein business friendships that will last a lifetime.
Turn your Twitter account into a showcase for business:
- Use the Twitter Lists feature to focus only on what’s relevant to your business.
- Follow the current news as well as the events that took place on certain dates by filtering e.
- Capture a much more productive Twitter experience by muting distracting, uninteresting accounts.
- Make sure your profile bio is fully descriptive of you.
- Share more effectively by preparing Twitter newsletters.
- Follow the topics that interest you, regardless of user accounts, so you don’t miss the developments.
- Feel free to interact with users that interest you and express your opinions.
- Have a much more efficient Twitter experience with the Google Chrome extension called Minimal Twitter.
Twitter is a social media platform where you can easily get lost when you enter when there is no purpose. However if you use some important features you can exist on this platform as a true professional and you can reach both the topics that interest you and the users you may be interested in much more easily.
Create a kidollarse for your kitty:
- Follow accounts that don’t hesitate to interact with you.
- Make sure what kind of target kidollars sound you want to reach.
- Customize your profile to create an identity that accurately describes yourself.
- Instead of trying to create a new kidollarse, target an existing kidollarse.
- To be active on Twitter as a content producer, post actively within a certain plan.
- Remember that it is important not to produce a lot of content, but to produce quality content.
- Work to have the power to direct the kidollarse you created on Twitter to other areas.
- Share content that will direct people to different links.
- Share interactive content that will activate your target kids and engage you.
Who and what you tell on Twitter is also extremely important. starting from scratch It can be difficult to reach a kidollarse of millions of people at once.However, you can reach users who will approach your posts with interest in a short time by going step by step and determining your target kidollarse correctly.
Make effective posts that will go viral:
- Identify topics that people are really interested in and that catch the agenda.
- Create your own, unique approach to a topic that is spoken by everyone.
- Feel free to create a flood or direct your followers to different links with an interesting title.
- Choose catchy and effective sentences that lead people to interact.
- For your content to spread, first try to reach a kidollarse of a limited number of people.
As in all social media platforms, Twitter has an agenda that changes instantly. It instead of writing two lines about the agenda and retreating By doing some research on the subject and enriching it with your own thoughts, you can share that will reach much larger kidollars.
Discover topics of interest with advanced search:
As we explained in our article here before, Twitter offers a detailed search feature that is not available on many social media platforms. When you search using this feature You can reach details that no one knows about the subject in question, and you can capture much more different perspectives.
The data you find at the end of this advanced search will enable you to use Twitter in a much more professional way. Instead of repeating what everyone knows You should use Twitter’s advanced search feature to talk about lesser-known details, to catch up on specific agendas for a particular location, and to find the posts of people that interest you in a much easier way.
Determine the level of your social relations:
If you’re using Twitter for entertainment purposes only, as long as you follow the Twitter Community Guidelines it doesn’t really matter what you do.However, if you want to use this platform as a professional, as in Linke, there are some important points to consider.
- Do not confuse the language you use in your daily life with the language you transmit on Twitter.
- Be careful to keep the ‘deer’ you make with your close friends private e.
- Do not exceed the limits of respect, no matter who you interact with.
- Feel free to like the posts you love, Retweet and express your own ideas by quoting.
- Feel free to send private messages where necessary.
- Do not share or comment on matters that you are not sure about.
- Make sure the images you share have a professional look.
Lifelong business friendships ein:
It may seem like a futile effort to focus on your Twitter account, or you may think that there is a social media platform today, but there is no tomorrow, but this is not the case at all. established in recent years Many Startup companies made their first breakthroughs on Twitter. Moreover, some of these startups reached their first investors through this platform.
Even if Twitter comes and goes, the connections you make here can be permanent. After all, every user account you see has a real owner, and because these people work in the same industry as you. they may one day be your colleague, boss or employee.For this reason, it is useful to approach the people you interact with on Twitter correctly.
People you interact with on Twitter and who work in the same industry as you strengthen your communication.Get e-mail addresses, phone numbers, exchange ideas on different topics and even visit their office one day. Be sure, keeping these seemingly insignificant communication channels open may one day play a role in unexpected developments in your business life.
To use your Twitter account as a true professional like on Linkewe talked about the tips you need to know. It may seem that each social media platform has a certain usage area, but remember, the purpose of the platform will be how you use it.