by Zoom Apps and Zoom Events two new features announced. So now for Zoom Your support for third party apps as well creating virtual events was also opened.
Zoom Apps is being launched as an official way to download third-party apps that help improve your Zoom experience. With the latest version of the software, users will now be able to see the “Applications” section with more than 30 options. Company, Asana, Dropbox Spaces, Dot Collector, Funtivity, Kahoot! and many more are available in the store, but users will still be able to download the series of services they prefer off-platform, such as the mmHmm app created by the Evernote founder.
Zoom Events, on the other hand, will provide everything you need to create, host and manage a virtual or hybrid event. Whether it’s a big sales meeting, unique customer experience, or in-house event or corporate summit, the company says the feature has it all. With this feature, you can:
- Manage and host interactive sessions or one-on-one presentations using Zoom Meetings and Zoom Video Webinars
- Creating your own branded event centers
- Creating multisession events
- Providing a chat lobby for the participant network, inside and outside of a session
- Customizable billing and serving records
- Host public or private free or free events
Additionally, Zoom Events users can expect additional capabilities to host multi-day and multi-channel events via simultaneous sessions in the fall of 2021.
Zoom has launched the new Video Software Development Kit (SDK) in recent months, which creates endless possibilities for video communication, participation and collaboration. had posted.