Nine companies have teamed up for SHIB Burn Pledge, an initiative that promises to burn a fixed percentage of profits, sales, or one dollar amount into the official Shiba Inu (SHIB) burn wallet. The price of meme coin project Shiba Inu is consolidating as it was before the bullish run in October 2021 and is trading at $0.00003348 at the time of writing. Continue reading Kriptokoin.com for details.
Nine companies join SHIB Burn Pledge in support of meme coin project
Shiba Inu, all-time high (ATH) up to $0.000889 refused to enter sideways movement after its impressive rally. The meme coin had a 30% run in late November 2022 after the Kraken exchange announced its listing. The Shiba Inu is currently trading as a triangle.
Going forward, one of two things could happen: Breaking current levels could trigger an 18% rally to recent highs of $0.0000399, according to crypto analyst Tomiwabold Olajide. . More upside moves could try the $0.000055 and $0.000065 targets. Alternatively, a retest of the demand zone could seek support at $0.000032 to $0.000028.
It’s barely three days from 2022 and the Shiba Inu token burning seems to be progressing at a steady rate. Steven Cooper, CEO of Bigger Entertainment, a crypto record label, shared the news of burning 2.75 million Shiba Inu tokens on January 3. The CEO announced that a total of 889,483,100 SHIB tokens have been burned since he announced his burning campaign on October 20.
A fixed percentage of profit to the official SHIB incineration wallet sirkedollarser joining SHIB Burn Pledge promising to burn:
- Shiba Coffee Company: A coffee shipping company that supports the Shiba ecosystem. He states that 100% of his profits will go to buy SHIB and 10% to burn SHIB.
- Bigger Entertainment: A crypto record label with variable SHIB burning where artists have agreed to donate 20% of their royalties to burn SHIB.
- The Vibe Maquillage: A cosmetics line that burned 15% of all sales made on SHIB.
- Marklien: A knitwear store. Twenty-five percent will be burned from all purchases using SHIB as a payment method.
- Precious Paws: Offers deals on dog accessories and toys, and 20% of its profits will be used to burn the SHIB.
- Cryptoon Network: Twenty-five percent of its sales will be used to burn SHIB.
- Save The F**king Trees: Seventy-five percent of earnings from gear and art will go to burn.
- THE SHIBETTES | 1/1 NFTs: Will burn a percentage of the proceeds from NFT sales.
- Shiba Search: Will burn a percentage of ad revenue.