Finding Metaverse coins to choose from and figuring out which projects have real community support behind them for long-term potential can be difficult. As Kriptokoin.com, we are reviewing the 5 most owned metaverse coin projects.
5 Metaverse coin project
5. ALICE. My Neighbor Alice, which launched its token in March 2021, is currently in development and is scheduled to be released in the spring of 2022. One of the most anticipated games on Chromia, Alice has high community support with over 48,000 users and over 176,000 Twitter followers before the game launch.
4. Alien Worlds Trillium (DollarsM). Released in December 2020, Alien Worlds is a win-to-play NFT mining game integrated with WAX and BSC blockchains. One of the best ways to make a profit with Alien Worlds is to rent spacecraft and go on missions. Depending on the length of the mission, players are rewarded with DollarsM and a rare NFT for each spacecraft.
3. Sandbox (SAND). 96K. Launched in August 2020, Sandbox is currently one of the most hyper Metaverse cryptocurrencies on the market. Sandbox incorporates multiple MMO and RPG features, allowing users to customize and create their characters to their liking.
2. SLP. 140K. Released in July 2020, Smooth Love Potion and ERC-20 are utility tokens for the Axie Infinity platform, one of the most popular and valuable Metaverse crypto games on the market. Axie Infinity is a pokemon-inspired universe built on the Ethereum blockchain.
1. Decentraland (MANA). 198K. As Decentraland is the longest running 3D Metaverse project on the market, it’s no surprise that MANA tops this list. Decentraland has an in-browser experience built with Unity. Users can purchase Land and participate in a variety of play-to-win events on the platform.