Chinese technology company Realme announced two new phones at an event in its homeland. These phones are GT Master Edition” and ” GT Master Explorer Edition“, we see the devices as modified versions of Realme GT. So what do Realme’s new smartphones announced in the Chinese market promise to users?
Realme GT Master Edition and GT Master Explorer Edition in terms of design features they are exactly the same. The phones differ very little in terms of technical specifications. These differences are due to changes in camera setup and cpu change
They appear as .
This is what Realme’s new smartphones look like
Realme’s new smartphones 6.5 inch size Super AMOLED screens. The screens, which have a curved structure, offer FHD + resolution and 120 Hz refresh rate. The front cameras located in the hole placed in the upper left part of the phones are available to users. 32MP they offer resolution.
Realme GT Master Edition, Snapdragon 778G is powered by the processor. If the GT Master Explorer Edition Snapdragon 870 comes with the processor. While both models have up to 12 GB of RAM and up to 256 GB of storage, on the battery front, we see the presence of 4,300 mAh batteries that offer 65-watt fast charging support. In addition, in both models, the company’s special liquid cooling technology is being used.
When we look at the backs of Realme’s new smartphones, we see triple camera setups. In this context, at the rear of the GT Master Edition 64 MP main camera, 8 MP ultra wide angle camera and 2 MP macro camera. In GT Master Explorer Edition 50 MP main camera, 16 MP ultra wide angle camera and 2 MP macro camera.
Technical specifications of the Realme GT Master Edition series
- Display: 6.5 inch Super AMOLED, FHD+ resolution, 120 Hz refresh rate
- CPU: Snapdragon 870 (Snapdragon 778G in GT Master Edition)
- RAM:8GB or 12GB
- Storage:128GB or 256GB
- Front Camera: 32MP
- Rear Camera:64 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP (50 MP + 16 MP + 2 MP on GT Master Edition)
- Battery:65 watts fast charging supported, 4. 300 mAh
As of today, the prices of the phones offered for sale in China will be as follows;
- 8 GB RAM + 128 GB storage GT Master Edition: $370
- GT Master Explorer Edition with 8GB RAM + 128GB storage: $445
- 8 GB RAM + 256 GB storage GT Master Edition: 400 dollars
- GT Master Explorer Edition with 12GB RAM + 256GB storage: $495