POCO has made a name for itself with the smartphone models it has recently launched. Finally, the Chinese smartphone manufacturer, which offers the POCO F3 model, promises a quality user experience with its new member of the series, its processor and performance that make a significant difference in its price segment. With this article we have prepared for you, our dear readers, we are talking about the outstanding features of the POCO F3.
Built on a 6.67-inch AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate with FHD+ resolution, POCO F3 promises users a very fluid screen experience. This 120Hz E4 AMOLED display also supports frame rates up to 120fps (in theory) apart from smooth transitions in games.
Apart from this, the phone, which also hosts a 360 Hz touch sampling rate, responds very quickly to your touches. This means a seamless gaming experience.
This AMOLED screen, which also provides a 15 percent battery saving thanks to its material quality, also has 1300 nits maximum brightness, 5,000,000:1 contrast ratio and 100 percent DCPI-P3 color space values, in addition to HDR10+ support.
Inside the POCO F3 is the Snapdragon 870, a processor platform from Qualcomm with a 7nm manufacturing process. As in Snapdragon 865 Kryo 585 CPU and Adreno 650 GPU The main core of Snapdragon 870 using maximum 3 . 2GHz running at clock speed.
Being a powerful processor, Snapdragon 870 is accompanied by 6 GB RAM and 128 GB internal memory option. When we evaluate it in terms of performance, the 120Hz AMOLED display of POCO F3 reaches an average of 61fps in the GFXBench Manhattan on-screen test. In off-screen tesdollarser, this value increases up to 132fps.
If we leave the screen performance behind and talk about the battery life of the F3, POCO’s new generation smartphone shows a very assertive stance in this regard. According to the average test results, POCO F3’s 4,520 mAh battery with 33W fast charging support offers a battery life of approximately 21 hours in normal use. This battery can also be charged to 100 percent in just 52 minutes.
Home to all these features, the rear of the POCO F3 welcomes us with a triple camera system with artificial intelligence. This triple camera consists of 48 MP main, 8 MP ultra wide angle and 5 MP macro sensors. The features of these cameras are listed as follows:
- Main Camera: 48MP, f/1. 8. 26mm, 1/2-inch sensor, 0.8µm pixels, phase detection autofocus
- Ultra Wide Angle Camera:8 MP, f/2. 2.119 degree field of view
- Macro Camera: 5MP, f/2. 4. 50mm, 1/5 inch sensor, 1. 12µm pixels
Offering camera performance similar to mid-range devices on the market, POCO F3 is also capable of recording videos at 4K 30fps, and 1080p 30/60/120/240/960fps with this triple camera system.
At the same time, thanks to its artificial intelligence-enabled Night Mode, the F3, which helps us to achieve very good results in low-light environments, manages to make the user smile with its camera performance in general, although it does not perform exceptionally.
If we leave this triple camera behind and come to the front of the device, this side is Xiaomi, f/2. It features a 20 MP selfie camera with an aperture of 5 apertures. This selfie camera can record videos at 30fps in 1080p resolution and 120fps in 720p resolution.
The price of POCO F3, which also includes dual speakers with Dolby Atmos support, is also 5. 399 Dollars
It is listed as . The technical specifications of the device are as follows:
POCO F3 Technical Specifications
- Weight:196 grams
- Boyudollarsar:7 x 76.4 x 7. 8mm
- Display:67 inch E4 AMOLED display, HDR10+ support, 120Hz screen refresh rate, 900 nits brightness, 395 ppi pixel density, 85.9 percent screen-to-body ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Operating System:Android 11, MIUI 12
- CPU:Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G (7 nm) Octa-core (1×3.2 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585)
- Graphics Unit:Adreno 650
- Battery: 4. 520 mAh battery with 33W fast charging support
- Memory:6/8GB RAM
- Storage:128/256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Rear Cameras:48 MP, f/1. 8. 26mm (wide), 1/2″, 0.8µm, PDAF
8MP, f/2. 2.119˚ (ultra wide angle)
5MP, f/2. 4. 50mm (macro), 1/5. 0″, 1. 12µm, AF
- Rear Camera – Video:[email protected], [email protected]/60/120/240/960fps, gyro-EIS
- Front Camera:20MP, f/2. 5, (wide), 1/3. 4″, 0.8µm
- Front Camera Video:[email protected], [email protected]