If you are in the status of ‘Recognized and Trusted Passenger’, you will be able to travel without having to passport and visa.
One of the preliminary proposals at the 48th World Economic Forum in Davos was the passport-free journey and ‘digital identity’ project, which is planned to be a life-long event in the near future.
According to experts, these are all the technologies that are needed for the passage of life. The fact that passports and ID cards are filled and experts point out that intercontinental journeys, especially the airline, will make the visa more secure and comfortable. With our basic biometric data such as retina, DNA, vascular structure and fingerprint, we need to digitize and share thousands of information about our economic situation, business life, forensics and social life.
If we look at the formation of digital identities and the developments that will follow in turn:
- The passenger will create a digital identity that includes your biometric information with the application that will be downloaded to the phone.
- Blockchain (Block Chain) technology with the help of this identity will be approved, will be shared with all institutions.
- The passenger will share a lot of information about himself as well as information about the place he will go to. This information will form a ‘risk profile’ in the light.
- The passenger with the appropriate risk profile is quick to leave the airport using the fast corridors to pass the passport control.
- Passengers who have traveled safely many times will enter the status of ‘Recognized and Trusted Passenger’ and will be able to move forward without being subject to an inspection by their new journey.