Ideal for high-end users who need high speeds, the KC3000 SSD is the latest Gen 4×4 NVMe denedollarviewer and 3D DollarsC NAND offers high-level performance with its technology.
KC3000 takes advantage of Gen4 technology 7. 0000/7. Up to 000 MB/s read/write speeds, for very fast performance and optimum storage Capacities up to 4096GB offers. Users with the KC3000 SSD; By upgrading system storage, it can keep up with demanding workloads and achieve better performance with software applications such as 3D rendering and 4K+ content creation. The KC3000 is built with high-density 3D DollarsC NAND embedded in the industry-standard M. 2 2280 form factor to deliver high storage speed and enable users to take advantage of PCIe 4.0 speeds. Combining performance and durability, the KC3000 is powered by a low profile, graphene aluminum heat spreader to effectively dissipate heat and keep the drive cool during intense workloads.
Kingston SSD Business Manager Keith Schimmenti states the following on the subject: “With the increase in data-intensive applications, consumers demand high-performance solutions and corresponding high capacities. Using next-generation PCIe 4.0 technology with the KC3000, we are able to offer fast and reliable storage that will meet the needs of a wide variety of consumers in the market. ”
|KC3000 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M. 2 SSD|
- PCIe 4.0 NVMe Technology:7. Ability to specialize in intensive applications with read/write speeds of up to 000/7000MB/s.
- Store more:Upgrade and manage storage with full capacity up to 4096GB.
- More flexibility: The compact M. 2 design fits easily into small form factor (SFF) systems, desktops and laptops.
- Low profile graphene aluminum heat spreader: Unusual thermal dissipation keeps your drive cool with maximum performance.
- Form coefficient:M. 2 2280
- Interface:PCIe 4.0 NVMe
- Capacities:512GB, 1024GB, 2048GB, 4096GB
- Control unit:Phison E18
- NAND:3D DollarsC
Sequential Read/Write :
- 512GB – 7,000/3,900MB/s
- 1024GB – 7,000/6,000MB/s
- 2048GB– 7,000/7,000MB/s
- 4096GB– 7,000/7,000MB/s
- Random 4K Read/Write:
- 512GB– up to 450,000/900,000 IOPS
- 1024GB– up to 900,000/1,000,000 IOPS
- 2048GB– up to 1,000,000/1,000,000 IOPS
- 4096GB– up to 1,000,000/1,000,000 IOPS
- Total Bytes Written (TBW):
- 512GB– 400TBW
- 1024GB– 800TBW
- 2048GB– 1.6PBW
- 4096GB– 3. 2PBW
- Power Consumption :
- 512GB– 5mW Empty / 0. 34W Average / 2.7W (MAX) Read / 4. 1W (MAX) Write
- 1024GB– 5mW Free / 0. 33W Average / 2.8W (MAX) Read / 6. 3W (MAX) Write
- 2048GB– 5mW Free / 0. 36W Average / 2.8W (MAX) Read / 9. 9W (MAX) Write
- 4096GB– 5mW Free / 0. 36W Average / 2. 7W (MAX) Read / 10. 2W (MAX) Write
- Storage Temperature:-40°C~85°C
- Operating Temperature: 0°C~70°C
- 512GB-1024GB– 80mm x 22mm x 2.21mm
- 2048GB-4096GB– 80mm x 22mm x 3.5mm
- 512GB-1024GB– 7g
- 2048GB-4096GB– 9. 7g
- Vibration During Operation:2. 17G Busiest (7-800Hz)
- When not working:20G Most intense (20-1000Hz)
- MTBF:1,800,000 hours