Lenovo has noiselessly presented K320t, the organization’s most recent spending plan cell phone and its first cell phone with full-screen 18:9 show and double back cameras in China.
It was guaranteed by TENAA a month ago, packs a 5.7-inch HD+ screen with 81.4% screen-to-body proportion and accompanies an 8-megapixel raise camera alongside an auxiliary 2-megapixel camera to catch the profundity data.
It is controlled by a quad-center Spreadtrum processor with 2GB of RAM, keeps running on Android 7.0 (Nougat), has an 8-megapixel front camera, includes a polycarbonate body, accompanies a unique mark sensor on the back that can open the telephone in 0.1 seconds and has a 3000mAh battery.
Lenovo K320t specifications
- 5.7-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 full-screen display
- 1.3GHz Quad-Core Spreadtrum processor
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, secondary 2MP camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 155.2 x 73.5 x 8.5mm; Weight: 153.8g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
- The Lenovo K320t comes in Black shading and is valued at 999 yuan (US$ 153/Rs. 9,770 approx.) , yet it will be accessible at a marked down cost of 799 yuan (US$ 123/Rs. 7,810 approx.) when it goes on special from January fourth from jd.com in China.