Waves MaxxAudio Pro software is audio processing software that can be used by content creators, everyday users, gamers, and conferencing on a PC. With MaxxAudio Pro, fine-tuning, customization and sound profiles can be prepared for different audio devices. Thus, it is possible to change many functions such as high volume, treble adjustment and bass adjustment to suit your own sound taste.
The use of the software on the laptop allows to make many different special settings for music or games on the headset connected to the device. In addition, there are possibilities such as increasing the music volume against external sounds or increasing the computer sound without distortion.
Especially in recent video conferences, audio transmission is important. MaxxAudio Pro provides the possibility to customize the microphone for this purpose.
Since laptops have space constraints, it is not possible to use studio-quality speakers. At this point, software comes into play.
MaxxAudio Pro also offers the possibility to save the transactions made in different profiles. Registered profiles can then be selected to access the same settings. Configured settings can be tested on a headset or speaker connected to your laptop.
- MaxxBass: This feature offers deep and effective sounds you can really hear even in small speakers. With this setting, bass performance is not only preserved, but also bass performance is increased.
- Details: Sound can be fine-tuned for more detail and treble.
- Revive: Whether you are listening from smart speakers, mobile devices, laptops or TVs, you can get more vivid sounds from music, movies and games. Along with the bass and treble settings, this option will also affect the sound experience.
- Reduce Noise: This feature aims to reduce all unwanted background noise and provide a cleaner sound experience.
- Width: This setting uses smart spatial techniques to improve the separation of stereo sounds, expand the stereo field and weak spots.
- Ready Profiles: Pre-made profiles are available for any environment, be it game, movie or music.
- Detailed EQ: If you can’t find what you hoped for with pre-set profiles or other settings, you can manually adjust all the settings finely.
- Midnight: You can reduce your computer sounds according to the current situation and turn off loud sounds temporarily.
- You can delete the preset, save it or return the current preset to default. You can also switch between previously saved presets.
- You can receive sounds and make adjustments on that device by choosing from supported devices.
In addition to speakers and headphones, detailed sound settings can be made for supported microphones. In addition, the sound capture angle can be adjusted according to the computer position.
Finally, through this software, audio and video recording can also be made using the built-in microphone and camera on the PC. As a result, we have all the possibilities to customize the input and output sounds to achieve the best sound quality.