Pregnancy is undoubtedly nature’s greatest miracle. When there was nothing, you see, after about 40 weeks, a living being was born from your blood. The pregnancy process is a magical journey. Both expectant mothers and fathers are very excited in this process. Because pregnancy process
During , almost week by week the mother’s body changes, while the baby also grows, develops and has a body ready for life.
Pregnancy process can generally be evaluated over 3 terms; first 3 months, second 3 months and last 3 months. In each 3-month period, the mother-to-be experiences and the baby’s experiences are different and even change weekly. Come what we call a magical journey pregnancy process periods Let’s take a closer look and see what the changing and developing situations might be in the mother and the baby in general.
Period of pregnancy:
- First trimester
- Second trimester
- Last 3 months
The first 3 months when it all started:
The pregnancy period is generally calculated over 40 weeks. But In the first week, the expectant mother is not pregnant. Doctors evaluate the last menstrual period of the mother during the pregnancy process. The first 3 months is the period when everything is progressing very quickly and a small cell that is difficult to see with the eye takes the first steps to become a baby.
- 2. week the egg is fertilized.
- 3. week baby formation begins.
- 4. week your baby is now the size of a rice.
- 5. In a week, the neural tube begins to form, which will eventually become the spinal cord.
- 6. At a week, the baby is a 3mm embryo. A special hormone is secreted by the body so that expectant mothers do not menstruate.
- 7. week your baby’s heart starts to beat. The placenta and amniotic sac develop and benefit from the mother’s nutrients begins.
- 8. By week the embryo is 1.3 cm long, the spinal cord grows rapidly and has a large head.
- 9. In a week, the tongue, eyes and mouth are formed. Thanks to the small muscles, the embryo moves and the liver begins to develop.
- 10. At a week, the embryo is now a 2.5 cm long fetus. All organs have been formed, hands and feet have emerged, the brain has become active.
- 11. In a week, tooth flesh begins to develop and the heart develops further.
- 12. In a week, hands and feet become clear. Some important tesdollars for maternal and baby health are held this week.
- 13. In a week, the fetus is over 7 cm in length and can swim quite a lot.
- 14. eyelids and vocal cords were formed in weeks. He can suck his finger, his nails will grow longer.
Visible changes occur in the second 3 months:
In the period that we call the second 3 months and generally starts with the 15th week, the baby is literally visible changes and improvements. The fetus becomes the baby we know at this time. With the growth of the baby, some of the expectant mothers will be annoying, but they will experience the usual changes over time.
- 15. per week baby is the size of an orange. There may be swelling and indigestion in the expectant mother.
- 16. At a week, the fetus is 14 cm long. Eyebrows and eyelashes have been formed. Some important tesdollars for mother and baby health are held this week.
- 17. a week baby is the size of a pomegranate. Rapid weight gain and strange dreams for unknown reasons may be present in the expectant mother.
- 18. – Important ultrasound imaging is done at the 20th week. Hiccups can be seen in the baby during these weeks.
- 20. At week week, the fetus is about 21 cm in length. His ears begin to hear. Fingerprints are formed. Reproductive organs can be seen on ultrasound.
- 21. At the week of the week, the expectant mother starts to feel the movement of the baby.
- 22. Pregnancy of the expectant mother becomes visible at 8 weeks, and chadollarsaks begin to form in the abdomen.
- 23. The size of a grapefruit once a week, the baby is starting to look like a complete baby.
- 24. The fetus at week is about 33 cm in length. The eye blink as the lower and upper eyelids are formed. Fine hairs are formed on the skin.
- 25. a week baby is about a cauliflower. Sleep problems and some intestinal problems can be seen in the expectant mother.
- 26. The physiological sign of hormone fluctuations, which is called the pregnancy brain, can be seen in the expectant mother at 8 weeks.
- 27. As the baby starts to get heavier at week weeks, leg, back and waist pain may be seen in the expectant mother.
Development takes its final form in the last 3 months:
In the last 3 months, the baby has become a baby. The expectant mother can feel this situation clearly. In this period everything is formed and started to develop. 40. – Delivery is expected between the 42nd week. There may be a delivery a few weeks ago, but the development of the baby’s organs is followed up if they are noticeably lost during this period.
- 28. The baby weighs about 1 kilogram per week. Its height is about 37 cm. Head length and body length are now proportional.
- 29. week by week, the baby is growing and the expectant mother can feel this growth almost day by day.
- 30. At week weeks, the expectant mother may find it difficult to find a sleeping position and different effects of hormone change can be seen.
- 31. As the baby continues to grow rapidly at a week, there may be deterioration in the health of the hair, skin and nails of the expectant mother. Extra vitamins may be needed.
- 32. In a week, the baby sleeps a lot. In order to be ready for birth, he slowly comes to the upside-down position.
- 33. Pregnancy brain symptoms can reappear in the expectant mother at 6 weeks and she may feel extremely hot.
- 34. If you sing lullabies and songs to your baby in the week, they will recognize your voice when they are born.
- 35. a week baby is about an average pineapple. Braxton Hicks contractions begin in the expectant mother.
- 36. At week weeks the baby is about 46 cm long. Its head is at or near the pelvis. It can be born during this period, but a few more weeks are required for the full development of the lungs.
- 37. At week weeks, the expectant mother may feel contractions and pressure in her abdomen. At the same time, instinctively, the work to prepare the house for the child gains momentum.
- 38. Swelling in the ankles and feet of the expectant mother can be seen in the next week. Likewise, as the baby grows gradually, there will be itching in the abdomen.
- 39. As the birth approaches gradually every week, contractions become more frequent and pelvic pressure increases in the expectant mother.
- 40. In the week, the baby is now 51 cm long and ready for birth. It can be born at any time. Although the reason for birth is not known exactly, it is seen as physical, emotional and hormonal reasons.
Extremely exciting for both mother and father-to-be we examined the periods of pregnancy and we have explained the important points you need to know. The development processes mentioned here are for informative purposes. Every expectant mother and baby can go through special processes. Do not neglect to communicate with your doctor frequently during this important process.