Almost everyone has a unique list of posts on YouTube. There are two different ways to share these lists with a friend.
Unfortunately, there’s no direct way to share your YouTube video list. So unfortunately you don’t have an alternative like ‘share list’. However, there are two methods you can use to share your lists.
The share button at the bottom of the videos serves only to share that video. The whole list isn’t going to the other side. YouTube is following a scenario in which the buyer sets out on recommended videos.
It is actually quite easy to share a list that you have created or created for you. Once you share a list, you can easily add the people you want to the list.
The first alternative you can use to share your YouTube listings is to create a tracking link. Here are the steps to do this:
– Open the browser of your choice and go to https://www.youtube.com/.
– Log in to your YouTube account.
– From the menu on the left, enter the playlist you want to share. Click the three-line play button
– Select the playlist by clicking its name
– Press the Edit button next to the name of your YouTube account.
– You can now access a screen where you can edit your playlist.
– From here you can copy the list to the playlist. You can also share the list using the ed embed ”button.
Create a list by adding contacts as contributors
Another way to share the YouTube playlist is to add people as contributors. Here’s what you need to do at this point:
– Enter https://www.youtube.com/.
– Find the playlist name from the menu on the left.
– Press the Edit button next to your YouTube account name.
– Scroll to Playlist settings.
– Make the playlist unpublished or hidden.
– Add contributors from the menu at the top.
– YouTube will create a link to invite you to participate in your family and friends.
– If you want, then you can take away other people’s authority.
In this way, it is possible to share YouTube playlists with people. So you can present the content you want to others. Which method to use is up to you.