We have prepared a new guide for our users who are tired of looking at the screen at night or want to add a new look to their phone. With this guide, you can turn your iPhone into the black and white mode.
Perhaps the most pleasing part of the iPhone phones you use is that it has a bright and lively interface. But this can be uncomfortable for some of us. Of course, there is a simple solution to this situation: make the phone completely black and white.
This method can be done in five simple steps. You also don’t have to bother to bring the phone to a black and white theme. Making your phone black and white can be relaxing for your eyes as well. Here are five simple steps to make your iPhone black and white:
1. First, open your iPhone’s Settings page
2. Then select ‘Accessibility’
3. On this page, you press the ‘Magnification’ option.
4. You then activate the ‘Magnification’ option.
5. Finally, press the ‘Magnification Filter on the same page and select‘ Grayscale from the page that appears. Your phone has turned black and white!
If you want to make your phone colorful again, you don’t need to reverse the steps. When you tap the screen twice with three fingers, you will see the Zoom options. If you press Seç Select Filter Buradan and select ‘None Buradan, your phone will be restored.