America last Thursday evening, a total of 17 days ‘complete shutdown ‘. In this period, which will continue until May 17, it is aimed to keep citizens at home and to reduce the number of cases to low levels again. However, the things that can be done and the things that are forbidden to do are so complicated that citizens do not know what they can and cannot do.
As such, the Interior Affairs, published a statement responding to new questions about the full closing period. According to this statement, which provides answers to many questions, retirees will be able to go to the nearest bank branch or ATMs to withdraw their salaries and bonuses, provided that they comply with the route and time rule.
The questions answered by the Home Office:
The ones included in the new information provided by the Interior Affairs are as follows:
- Insurance agents will be subject to a curfew during the full closure period. During this period, insurance adjusters will be exempt from curfews, provided that a duty document is issued by the relevant main insurance company and that the damage route / time is limited only in the event of an accident.
- For the insurance experts who will go out on the streets in relation to the damage, the main insurance companies are regulated by the main insurance companies in inspections. authorization document and corporate identity card they will need to submit. A copy of the assignment documents issued by the main insurance companies within this scope will be simultaneously sent to the relevant law enforcement units through the Governorships / District Governorships.
Auto mechanics are not exempt from curfews:
- Repair and maintenance shops of agricultural vehicles and auto mechanics will not be exempted from the curfew. Repair and maintenance workshops and auto repair shops will be closed.
- These workplaces are in case of compulsory situations for a short time and with the knowledge of the district governorship / law enforcement agency, it can be opened temporarily, upon call, and only provide services for the elimination of the said malfunction.
- Employees who will come to workplaces to provide this service, limited to those active routes only, and compatible with route / time
With will be temporarily exempt from the curfew.
Retirees will be able to withdraw their salaries from the nearest banks and ATMs, provided that they comply with the route and time rule:
- Retirees, to comply with the calendar and time periods to be announced by the American Banks Association for salaries and bonuses on May 3-15 and other salaries, monthly and wage payments, within the calendar and periods to be announced according to the TC identification number or other procedures. to use within the incoming period, to the residence of the bank where the salary payment will be made. commuting to the nearest branch and on condition that it complies with the route and time rule will be able to go to banks and ATMs.
- During payments physical distance rule, the necessary measures will be taken by the bank administrations in the coordination of the local governors, and the number of branches to be kept open and the number of personnel to be employed will be increased in order not to create images that are contrary to the measures against the epidemic.
- In order to avoid concentration, bank branches in the opening-closing session series can be stretched.
- Disabled and elderly pensions
with social support payments Reminding that it will take place on May 5-10, within this scope, the payments of 1 million 633 thousand 94 beneficiaries, excluding those to be sent to the PTT card or IBAN number, in the coordination of governors and within the Vefa social support groups, PTT distributors, law enforcement officers and other public It was stated that it will be done through the staff. Payments to the beneficiaries will be delivered on a substitute basis.
Press members will submit their corporate identity cards:
- Turkuaz press card holder press members, on condition that corporate identity cards are presented, curfews and intercity will not be subject to travel restrictions. During the audits to be made by law enforcement officers and in the intercity public transportation, no additional permit or document will be required, except for the turquoise press card.
They will feed stray animals with stroller beekeepers, exempt from restriction:
- Within the framework of Veterinary Services, Plant Health, Food and Feed Law persons engaged in mobile beekeeping activities During the inter-provincial relocations, they will be required to obtain the Bee Registration System (AKS) registration certificate and a referral document from the Provincial / District Agriculture and Forestry Directorates.
In this direction, traveling beekeepers will make intercity travel within the scope of beekeeping active roads series, organized by Provincial / District Directorate of Agriculture and Forestry. AKS Registration Certificate and in the presence of a referral document, a separate travel permit will not be required for audits to be carried out by law enforcement officers.
AKS registration certificate for beekeepers who want to go to and from areas where beehives are located in the same city, will be allowed by checking the route and time.
Stray animals can be fed provided that evidence is shown:
- Those who will feed the street animals, staying within the scope of the minimum person who can meet the feeding activity limited to the route between the substitute collars and the feeding points, presenting up-to-date photo / video footage of the animal feeding activity during the audits to be carried out by law enforcement officers, or going out on the streets to show the materials they take to feed street animals They will be able to operate on the days on which the restriction is applied without the need to submit any documents.
Horse owners, trainers and grooms will be exempted from the intercity ban with a document to be issued for compulsory situations:
- Horse owners, trainers and grooms will be exempted from the intercity travel ban in order to participate in organizations in different provinces provided that the appointment document to be issued by the Jockey Club of America only for mandatory situations is presented.
A copy of the assignment documents that will be subject to the time and route restriction when the permit is issued will be simultaneously sent to the relevant law enforcement units through the Governorships / District Governorates.