Despite the crypto winter pulling many coins down, Metaverse coin projects continue to see significant price increases. Analyst Kyle Portman brings to our attention the top ten Metaverse coin projects under $1 to watch in 2022, ranked from lowest to highest by unit price. As Kriptokoin.com , we are now looking at the details.
Metaverse coin projects under the spotlight
10. Starlink (STARL) – $0.00002997. Launched in July 2021, Starlink is a blockchain-based virtual Metaverse that allows users to discover, play, trade and socialize with other players. According to the analyst, STARL Metaverse is currently the only truly decentralized metaverse project and aims to combine the concept of the metaverse with a cryptocurrency-based one. STARL is used as the native currency on the platform for users to interact with the Metaverse, including interactions with virtual concerts, clubs, media, education, entertainment and more.
9. Radio Caca (RACA) – $0.002. Launched in August 2021, Radio Caca is Maye Musk’s dedicated NFT executive. RACA is the native token for the Universal Metaverse. The USM metaverse is a 3D planetary world where users can own land, build stores on their properties, and play or create a variety of games. Radio Caca is also a decentralized organization (DAO) run by internet-connected individuals around the world.
8. Verasity (VRA) – $0.02. Launched in 2019, Verasity is a blockchain-based platform that allows users to earn VRA tokens by watching videos. The proprietary Proof of View (PoV) protocol ensures that traffic is organic, increasing ad revenue for publishers. Users can create an account with their email and start receiving VRA tokens by watching videos on Verasity.tv.
7. IoTeX (IOTX) – $0.10. Launched in April 2019, IoTeX is a scalable and privacy-centric blockchain infrastructure for the Internet of Things. IOTX is the native token of the IoTeX blockchain that powers the network. IoTeX has the IoPay Web3.0 wallet available on Android and iOS devices. IoPay is the gateway to the IoTeX ecosystem that anyone can easily access. The IoTeX ecosystem includes exchanges, wallets, and other unique Metaverse projects.
6. Metahero (HERO) – $0.10. Launched in June 2021, Metahero is building a next-generation Metaverse that allows users to scan themselves and other real-world objects to create their perfect copies in the digital world. To achieve this, Metahero has partnered with Wolf Digital World (WDW), the inventor of the 16k 3D modeling technology used by CD Projekt, the team behind Cyberpunk 2077. HERO tokens are BEP-20 tokens hosted on the Binance Smart Chain and are used as the native currency for the Metahero ecosystem.
5. Alien Worlds (DollarsM) – $0.19. Released in the first half of 2021, Alien Worlds is the most popular game on the WAX blockchain and one of the least known crypto games on the market. A blockchain-based, win-to-play NFT game that allows users to mine Trillium. Players can choose a planet to mine and earn DollarsM by mining with their vehicle. Users can purchase better mining tools for higher earning potential. Players can travel to a variety of planets, all of which are separate DAOs. These DAOs receive daily Trillium via smart contracts, and players can also receive a portion of DollarsM if they are part of that planet’s DAO.
WAX is also on the list
4.WAX (WAXP) – $0.43. First introduced in 2017, WAX stands for The Worldwide Asset eXchange™. It has been called the world’s most environmentally friendly blockchain for gaming and NFTs. WAXP is the native token on the WAX blockchain and is used as currency on the platform. WAX allows you to buy, sell and trade NFTs in their respective markets along with dozens of dApp games for users to play. WAX is also home to dozens of popular win-to-play Metaverse games, some of which include Alien Worlds, Farming Tales, Prospectors, R-Planet, and more. According to the analyst, the main advantage of WAX is that users do not have to pay gas fees. Instead, users allocate their WAX for CPU, NET, and RAM power, facilitating transactions on the blockchain.
3. CEEK VR (CEEK) – $0.59. Launched in 2018, CEEK VR aims to be the future of music streaming and broadcasting. It includes a patented VR headset currently available at major retailers like Target and BestBuy. CEEK is the native ERC-20 token of the CEEK VR platform. CEEK VR will feature CEEK CITY, a VR stage for live performances. CEEK VR has partnerships with artists like Lady Gaga, Demi Lovato, Ziggy Marley and many more.
2. Chromia (CHR) – $0.77. Released in May 2019, Chromia is a Metaverse platform that makes it easy to build decentralized applications in the real world. It has a unique infrastructure that plays well with Ethereum and allows developers to code applications faster. Many successful games are built on Chromia, including My Neighbor Alice, a blockchain-based game with a market cap of $372 million. Chromia also includes Mines of Dalarnia, which has a market cap of $252 million.
1. Efinity Token (EFI) – $0.83. Launched in August 2021, Efinity is a Metaverse blockchain built on Polkadot and developed by the Enjin team. EFI is the first token in the Efinity network. If you are not familiar with the Paratoken Standard, it is similar to the ERC-20 or BEP-20 token standardollars but allows cross-chain support. Enjin Coin is known as the team behind Efinity and one of the leaders in the NFT space. Launched in 2009, Enjin is one of the longest running projects on the market.