350
137 shares, 350 points

Is yoghurt eaten with mushrooms? Eating yogurt with mushrooms causes poisoning, or the mushroom growing in the meadow is not poisonous, there are misconceptions among the public. It is not enough to look at mushrooms that grow spontaneously in nature to see if they are poisonous. Poisonous mushrooms does not have any distinction in appearance. In order to consume mushrooms without fear of poisoning;

  • Avoiding consumption of mushrooms of unknown species,
  • To prefer the mushrooms from the packaged ones,
  • It would be reasonable to examine the details such as the place of manufacture, date of manufacture and production permit of packaged mushrooms.

Does poison mushrooms

The answer to a common question like would be no after paying attention to the above. If you do not consume mushrooms and mushrooms of unknown species other than the series, you will not be in danger of poisoning. There is no harm in consuming yogurt and mushrooms together. If the mushroom consumed is poisonous, it harms the body without any function of yogurt. At this point, attention should be paid to whether the mushroom is poisonous or not.

How to Tell If Mushrooms Are Fresh?
When buying mushrooms, it will be possible to understand whether it is fresh by paying attention to some points as well as details such as packaging, place of production, date. The points to be considered can be listed as follows;

  • The root of the mushroom must be closed. If the stem is closed and the bottom of the fungus is not visible, then the mushroom is said to be fresh.
  • It gives hints about the freshness of the mushrooms. If there is no yellowing on the stem of the mushroom, it is called fresh.
  • If the mushrooms are not watered and there is no blackening, they are fresh.
  • If the smell of the mushroom is like earth, then the mushroom is fresh.

How To Know If Mushrooms Are Poisonous?
It is somewhat difficult to tell if a mushroom is poisonous. It cannot be understood whether it is poisonous or not, especially by looking at its appearance. How to find out if mushrooms are poisonous

The answer to the question can be listed as follows;

  • Mushrooms growing on trees are not toxic.
  • If the color changes when the mushroom is plucked, it is non-toxic. If the mushroom part becomes blue when it is plucked, that mushroom is poisonous.
  • If the mushroom cooked with the help of a silver spoon is poisonous, blackening occurs on the silver spoon.
  • Snails do not approach and consume poisonous mushrooms.

A precaution for poisonous mushrooms would be to soak them in vinegar and lemon water. Poisonous mushrooms become harmless when soaked in vinegar and lemon water.






Like it? Share with your friends!

350
137 shares, 350 points

What's Your Reaction?

hate hate
613
hate
confused confused
123
confused
fail fail
981
fail
fun fun
858
fun
geeky geeky
736
geeky
love love
368
love
lol lol
490
lol
omg omg
122
omg
win win
981
win
Michael Lewis

Emperor

0 Comments

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Choose A Format
Personality quiz
Series of questions that intends to reveal something about the personality
Trivia quiz
Series of questions with right and wrong answers that intends to check knowledge
Poll
Voting to make decisions or determine opinions
Story
Formatted Text with Embeds and Visuals
List
The Classic Internet Listicles
Countdown
The Classic Internet Countdowns
Open List
Submit your own item and vote up for the best submission
Ranked List
Upvote or downvote to decide the best list item
Meme
Upload your own images to make custom memes
Video
Youtube, Vimeo or Vine Embeds
Audio
Soundcloud or Mixcloud Embeds
Image
Photo or GIF
Gif
GIF format