Today, we see everything we do online. The Internet has now gone beyond just a place where we can find information, communicate or kill time. By connecting to the internet with the phones we have, we can control the light, air conditioner, washing machine in our house, in short, anything that comes to mind. all kinds of objects we can manage.
Of course, we do not have free access to the Internet. Today, there are different internet packages for use at home and mobile, and many people use both home internet and mobile devices. mobile internet pays its provider for these two packages separately. So, which countries use the most expensive and cheapest mobile internet in the world? Here is the answer to this question, by Top Dollar was given by a research.
Information before moving on to the numbers: The numbers in the study are in dollars. Therefore, this research is only dollar shows the ‘cheapest’ and ‘most expensive’ internedollar series.
Israel is at the top of two issues:
SpeedTest and Cable. NS. According to the research conducted with data from the UK, 10 GB of data in Israel, average $0.01 per megabit has a fee. This makes Israel the country with the cheapest mobile data in the world. Israel also offers the most affordable internet for the country’s average salary. internet fee, only 0.02 of the average salary covers. in the country The average download speed is 41 Mbps.
The world’s most expensive internet is used in Namibia. 10GB of data in Namibia, $11.36 per megabit is sold at the price. People do not have easy access to this internet either. on the other hand in Malawi 10 GB package sold, over 841.78% of average salary prices are being quoted. So just to have the internet you have to earn more than 8 times the average salary.
The list of countries with and without the most suitable price of the internet, led by Israel and Namibia, is as follows:
Countries where 10GB of data is cheapest per Mbps:
- Israel (0.01 dollars – 0.087 Dollars)
- China (0.03 dollars – 0.26 Dollars)
- Italy, Australia, France, Kyrgyzstan (0.06 dollars – 0.52 Dollars)
- Kuwait, Fiji (0.06 dollars – 0.61 Dollars)
- Moldova (0.06 dollars – 0.69 Dollars)
Countries where 10GB of data is most expensive per Mbps:
- Namibia ($11.36 – 98.31 Dollars)
- Syria (3.20 dollars – 27.69 Dollars)
- Cuba (2.82 dollars – 24.40 Dollars)
- Panama (2.34 dollars – 20.25 Dollars)
- Tajikistan (1.89 dollars – 16.36 Dollars)
Countries where 10GB of data is best available per Mbps:
- Israel (0.02% of salary)
- Italy (0.12% of salary)
- France (0.15% of salary)
- Denmark (0.18% of salary)
- Australia (0.20% of salary)
Countries where 10GB of data is not optimal per Mbps:
- Malawi (841.78% of salary)
- Chad (534.27% of salary)
- Central African Republic (268.25% of salary)
- Yemen (257.01% of salary)
- São Tomé and Príncipe (255.21% of salary)
What is the situation in America?
- Average mobile download speed: 41.52 Mbps
- 10GB data, $0.15 per Mbps (1.30 Dollars)
- 10GB of data is available at 1% of the average monthly salary per Mbps.
The affordability of mobile data (the ratio of 10 GB data cost to monthly salary) was calculated in the study and converted to a percentage. The availability of mobile data (the ratio of 10 GB data cost to average download speed) was then calculated. all data, In May 2021 was collected.