As of today, published in the Official Gazette ” Regulation on the Amendment of the Regulation on the Methods and Principles of Production, Labeling and Denedollaring of Tobacco Products“, last updated in 2019 and removal of attractiveness and temptation of tobacco products packedollarserine
Updated the edit to .
The biggest change in the update in question was the health warning field, which is located behind the cigarette packedollar series and was increased from 65 percent to 85 percent in the regulation in 2019. According to the change, the health warning area no longer covers 85 percent of the surface it is on. has to cover 100 percent
It will be .
“Updated in the said regulation” Special rules regarding combined health warnings in smoking tobacco products” as below three new items has been added:
- The photograph that creates the combined health warning on the hard packedollarser with a top-opening lid, alert text and release info is implemented in such a way that each package is not divided into itself when opened.
- Unified health warning dropout information area bandrol, the combined health warning applies as follows:
- Back surface of hard unit package with top opening lid, soft unit package, top-opening hard unit package and upright sachets pakedollarser on the front and back surfaces; release information is at the top, the photo is in the middle, and the warning text is at the bottom.
- The rear surface of the top-opening hard unit package, the top-opening hard unit package and the front and rear surfaces of the soft unit package, covers an area not exceeding 20 millimeters in height excluding the border lines. The stand-up pouch pakedollarser release information covers 10% of the combined health warning surface area inside the black border line.
- The rear surface of the top-opening rigid unit package, the top-opening hard unit package and the soft unit packedollarserine on the front and back surfaces of the leftover information, 60% of the combined health warning surface area inside the black border line is photographed and 40% is the warning text. occupies. In the stand-up pouch pakedollarser, 50% of the combined health warning surface area inside the black border line is occupied by the photograph and 40% by the warning text.
- If the format is used on top of each other, on the front and back surfaces of the flat and cadollarable sachets. release information occupies an area not exceeding 22 millimeters in height excluding border lines, 60% of the combined health warning surface area inside the black border line remaining from the release information is the photograph and 40% is the warning text.
- On the back surface of the upright bag pakedollarser where tobacco products other than cigarettes are placed, the flat and kadollarizable bag pakedollarser where the format is used on top of each other and the rectangular prism or similar pakedollarserine, the text of the release information can be written right-justified.
- Straight and kadollarizable sachet packedollarserde, when formatting is applied side by side combined health alert height and unit packet height equal
It should be.
In the meantime, in the updated regulation, ” Quantity information, is applied on the lower surface of the cigarette unit packs, on the back surface of the unit packs and groups of smoking tobacco products other than cigarettes, in a single line, with a distinctive phrase. Quantity information in cigarettes ” 20 cigarettes” is written as “… cigar/cigarillo” in cigars and cigarillos and “…g” in other tobacco products“, together with the article, the amount information on the back surface of pakedollarserin will be moved to the bottom.
Although the regulation has entered into force as of the date of its publication, that is, today, manufacturers are obliged to comply with the new regulation. gives 6 months. Certificates of conformity for placing on the market for which an update permit application is not made for compliance with the regulation within this period will be cancelled.