Before the new week, let’s take a look at the most important altcoin developments in recent days. Paypal company is backing allegations about a stablecoin market continuation. Details at Kryptokoin.com .
SundaeSwap team detailed mainnet launch
On Friday, January 7, SundaeSwap Labs, the team behind SundaeSwap, told the community, “One of the expected operational constraints that Blockchain and DEX will exhibit. and gave information about some of the limitations. In the project’s official blog post, SundeaSwap began by saying that the community “can expect a very exciting announcement in the next few days” and that’s about the mainnet launch. The team shares:
- It has a much lower barrier to entry compared to Testnet; allows you to interact, switch your wallet to testnet, etc. not necessary.
- More incentives to participate in DEX to reap benefits with real funds
- As users are exposed to real losses of funds through trading activity, the risk of participation is higher.
- SundaeSwap DEX must share the network bandwidth with other initiation protocols, which increases the additional network demand.
Let’s continue with a news from Cardano Blockchain. The launch of smart contract capability, which resulted in several metrics increasing efficiency and growing growth in the ADA network, has reached ATH since November 2021. Let’s take a look at these statistics:
- As of January 7, 2021, Cardano Blockchain average load reached 69.85%, the highest figure since November 2021, when the metric peaked at 76.28%.
- The number of Cardano wallets increased by over 1200% from 190,000 at Christmas 2020 to 2.5 million wallets as of December 24, 2021.
- In addition, on Friday, January 7th, the platform also upgraded Cardano’s core node aimed at improving performance.
Altcoin project Polygon’s traffic reaches ATH
Observers, Sunflower Farmers players’ Polygon (MATIC) Blockchain He realized that he had blocked his net. According to an article by Bloomberg’s Olga Kharif, a spike in in-game activity in Sunflower Farmers’ play-to-win protocol on Polygon (MATIC) sent average gas fees to exorbitant levels. The chart below shows what levels the gas cells in Polygon (MATIC) reached in the first days of 2022.
PayPal may be in the process of creating a stablecoin. A so-called “PayPal Coin” logo and inscription were found in PayPal’s iOS app, according to a social media report late Friday. According to the latest developments, the payments giant company responded to these claims, “yes, we are discovering a stablecoin”.