Leading cryptocurrency Bitcoin (BTC) is trying to recover after sharp drops. Cryptocoin. As we previously reported as .com, the BTC price has dropped below $30,000 in the past weeks. This negative mood in BTC affected the entire market, but now the market is starting to show signs of recovery. Now investors are investigating how BTC and altcoin projects will perform.
For this reason, investors and traders are looking at the developments and dates that will affect the price of Bitcoin and altcoins. So what awaits Bitcoin and altcoins this week? What are the critical developments and dates that will affect the market prices? We’ve researched the answers to these questions and more for you. Here are the important developments in the Bitcoin and altcoin market during the week of July 5-11, and the dates that should be followed carefully…
Here are the dates you should watch if they are careful in the altcoin market
- An important week for Ethereum (ETH). The developers of the leading altcoin Ethereum will test the London update on the Rinkeby network on July 7. That’s why ETH traders are excited for this week.
- The altcoin project named ETNA Network (ETNA) is listed on MEXC on July 5th.
- There are also important developments within the scope of the Ripple (XRP) case. The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) must respond to Ripple about William Hinman by July 8.
- Altcoin project Aurora (AOA) was delisted by Bithumb exchange on July 5th.
- This week is important in Helium (HNT). The project team will activate the Validator on July 7, which will confirm transactions on the network and add new blocks to the Blockchain.
- SparkPoint (SRK) altcoin project will make a new partnership on July 5th.
- Swipe (SXP) project is also coming with big announcements this week. It has been announced that the testnet of Swipechain will be opened on July 6th.
- Binance, the world’s largest Bitcoin and cryptocurrency exchange, lists 2 new altcoins. The exchange will list BarnBridge (BOND) and Enzyme (MLN) and start trading for BOND/BTC, BOND/BNB, BOND/BUSD, BOND/USDT, MLN/BTC, MLN/BNB, MLN/BUSD and MLN/USDT. With the listing announcement of the stock market, 2 altcoin projects also jumped.
- DragonBite (BITE) is listed by BitMart on July 5th.
- There is also important news from the Function X (FX) project. Function X’s mainnet is scheduled to launch on July 6.
- ApeSwap Finance (BANANA) is listed by Bithumb exchange on July 5th.
- Altcoin project King Money (KIM) will initiate a token burn on July 7.
- Covalent (CQX) enters a new exchange. Popular cryptocurrency exchange Kraken announced that it will list Covalent on July 6.
- Altcoin project NEXO (NEXO) is listed by Bitfinex exchange on July 7th.
- Popular cryptocurrency exchange Bitfinex is delisting some altcoin projects on July 9th. These altcoins are: DAPP, DGX, NUT, POA, USDK, YYW and ZBT.
- Polkatrail (TRAIL) is listed by BitMart on July 7th.
- Vent Finance (VENT) announced that the registration process will start on July 7 to participate in the first decentralized exchange offering of the project.
- Bidollarsorrent (BLT) is listed by the Coinsbit exchange on July 8th.
1. Bridge Mutual V1 update
Bridge Mutual (BMI) has released the final details of the highly anticipated V1 launch. According to reports, the launch was supposed to take place last week. However, it was delayed due to unexpected issues that arose during the mainnet launch. Accordingly, the launch has been shifted to July 8, 2021.
2. Kraken, Covalent Query Token (CQT)
Adds support for
Popular cryptocurrency exchange Kraken announced its plans to add support for the Covalent Query Token (CQT). Currently, interested people can now deposit CQT tokens on the exchange. However, trading is expected to officially start on July 6, 2021. The series of trading pairs will include CQT/USD and CQT/EUR. Residents of the United States, Canada, Australia, and Japan are not currently allowed to participate in the altcoin trading activitydollar series.
3. Popular altcoin Kava. testnet launch on io
Decentralized Finance (DeFi) platform Kava. io will launch its incentive testnet on July 12, 2021. According to an official blog post, the testnet will make it easy for Kava users to test the DeFi platform’s swap feature.
4. Coming soon to LendFi mainnet
Swipe DeFi’s credit card platform, LendFi, has released the details of its expected roadmap for 2021. According to the roadmap, the platform started to test the protocol on June 14, 2021. The mainnet launch will begin on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) on July 12, 2021.
5. Moma Protocol IDO launching on Bounce
Moma Protocol’s IDO in Bounce is scheduled to take place on July 6, 2021. The whitepaper is currently ongoing and will run for three days. Request time is on July 6th. Each person has a maximum allocation of 250 USDT.
Disclaimer: Cryptocoin. The articles and articles on com do not constitute investment advice. Cryptocoin. com does not recommend buying or selling any cryptocurrencies or digital assets or Cryptocoins. com is not an investment advisor. Hence Cryptocoin. com and the authors of the articles on the site cannot be held responsible for your investment decisions. Readers should do their own research before taking any action regarding the company, asset or service in this article.
Warning: Cryptocoin. Citing the news content of com and quoting by giving a link Cryptokoin. com’s permission. No content on the site can be copied, reproduced or published on any platform without permission. Cryptocoin. Legal action will be taken against those who use code, design, text, graphics and all other content of com in violation of intellectual property law and relevant legislation. .