The leading cryptocurrency Bitcoin (BTC) is fluctuating in both directions at the time of writing. As Kriptokoin.com previously reported, the BTC price is currently trading above $47,000 at the time of writing. However, smaller altcoins are rallying stronger than BTC. According to some market metrics, investors have started to shift their capital to altcoins. Therefore, investors are investigating how BTC and altcoin projects will perform this week.
In this context, investors and traders look at the developments and dates that will affect the price of Bitcoin and altcoins. So what awaits Bitcoin and altcoins this week? What are the critical developments and dates that will affect the market prices? We’ve researched the answers to these questions and more for you. Here are the important developments in the Bitcoin and altcoin market during the week of January 3-9 and the dates to watch carefully…
Here are the dates you should watch carefully in the altcoin market
- Floki Inu (FLOKI) was recently listed on India’s leading stock exchange Giottus. To celebrate the listing of Floki Inu (FLOKI), the Indian exchange has promised 1000 FLOKI gifts to every user who deposits FLOKI with Giottus before 15 January 2022.
- Thetan Arena (THG) and Victoria VR (VR) are listed on the Bitmart exchange on January 3rd.
- Magic Beasties (BSTS) is listed on the LBANK exchange on January 3rd.
- The anticipated Meland.ai mainnet launch is finally live… Prior to the mainnet launch, the platform went through a series of alpha testnet launches. Following the mainnet launch, a few more updates are expected in the Meland.ai ecosystem in the new year.
- Babylons (BABI) announced that it will hold a weekly buyback and coin burn event on January 3.
- Txbit (TXBIT) will hold a coin burn on January 3 and Etherland (ELAND) on January 5.
- Ertha (ERTHA) will be listed on Huobi Global on January 4th.
- Luffy (LUFFY) is listed on the Coinstore exchange on January 4th.
- X3Swap (X3S) is listed on the Coinsbit exchange on January 4th.
- Rayons Energy (RAYONS) is listed on the Indoex exchange on January 5th.
- Liquidus (LIQ) is listed on the Bitmart exchange on January 5th.
- Shuna Inuverse (SHUNAV2) is listed on the LBANK exchange on January 5th.
- NSUR Coin (NSUR) is listed on the Bitmart exchange on January 6th.
- Tenset (10SET) will take steps towards rebranding on January 7th.
- BasketCoin (BSKT) announced that it will switch to Binance Smart Chain on January 7th.
- Adshares (ADS) is listed on the Bitmart exchange on January 7th.
- X-CASH (XCASH) will launch testnet on January 8.
- Rigel Protocol (RGP) will hold a coin burning event on January 8.
- Nearly 15 million Shiba Inu (SHIB) have been destroyed in the last 24 hours. As a result, almost half of the Shiba Inu supply has been burned so far.