Leading cryptocurrency Bitcoin (BTC) recently fell sharply and the price even hit the $ 53,390 level. BTC abruptly erased more than $ 4,000 from market capitalization. This downward trend in BTC also negatively affected other cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin and altcoin projects fell after the announcement by the US Treasury Janet Yellen. Now investors are waiting for the market to recover.
Investors and traders also look at the developments and dates that will affect the price of Bitcoin and altcoins. So what awaits Bitcoin and altcoins this week? What are the critical developments and dates that will affect the market prices? We searched for answers to these questions and more. Here are the important developments in the altcoin market during the week of May 3-9 and the dates to be followed if they are noticeable.
Here are the dates you should watch if they get noticed in the altcoin market.
- For Uniswap (UNI), this week is important. The Altcoin project is planning to switch to v3 on May 5th.
- This week is important for the Float Protocol (BANK) project. The project will launch the FLOAT on May 9. The project team made the following statement on the subject: “We are shifting our launch timeline for 3 days, starting on May 9. Therefore, there will be no overlap between Stage 3 and Stage 4. “
- This week is important for the Stellar (XLM) project. The crypto currency is updating the test network on May 4.
- This week is important for Dogecoin pumped by Tesla CEO Elon Musk. Elon Musk recently wrote on his Twitter account, “Doge’s father is on SNL on May 8”. Elon Musk is expected to make a statement about Dogecoin at this event on May 8.
- The Cosmos (ATOM) project launches the trading tournament at Gravity DEX on May 4th.
- The popular altcoin project Syscoin (SYS) announced that it will make an important announcement on May 6 at 18:00.
- The PolySwarm (NCT) project will be listed on the Bitmart exchange on May 5th.
- My Neighbor Alice (ALICE) project, in a new announcement announced that digital terrains will go on sale this week.
- Internet Computer [IOU] (ICP) will launch the mainnet on May 7.
- This week is important for Student Coin (STC) investors. Cryptocurrency holders will begin withdrawing their tokens in Launad on May 9.
- The Vancat (VANCAT) project is listed on the Bitmart stock exchange on May 4th.
- Quickswap (QUICK) and Symbol (XYM) project is listed on the Poloniex stock exchange on May 4th.
- The crypto money project FastSwap (FAST) will be listed on the Hotbit exchange on May 6.
- MANTRA DAO (OM) project will be listed on PancakeSwap on May 6.
- PEAKDEFI (PEAK) will be listed on SushiSwap on May 6.
- BaaSid (BAAS) project will be listed on the IndoEx exchange on May 6th.
- Giftedhands (GHD) project will be listed on the ProBit Exchange on May 6.
- Franklin (FLY) will be listed on the cryptocurrency exchange Kucoin on May 7.
- Papel Token (PAPEL) will be listed on the Bitmart exchange on May 8th.
- BerrySwap (BERRY) will be listed on the cryptocurrency platform BW on May 7.