AMD has released the new 21. 10. 3 Radeon Software Adrenaline driver following the 21. 10. 2 release. The new driver brings optimizations for games like Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy, Republic of Riders, Age of Empires 4 and Doom Eternal (update 6.66).
Performance increases of up to 21% have been achieved in Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy compared to the previous driver. In Age of Empires 4, the performance increase is up to 45% depending on the graphics card model and settings.
AMD also seems to have fixed some important bugs with the new version, and you can see the full list below. You can download Adrenaline 21. 10.3 driver from AMD official website or update via Radeon Software. In the meantime, let us remind you that the new drivers are only available for Windows 10 and Windows 11.
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy™
- Riders Republic™
- Age of Empires™ IV
- Doom® Eternal (Update 6. 66)
- Missing CPU Tuning feature for some users with AMD Processors like Ryzen 9 5950X Processor in Radeon Software.
- Some users are experiencing high disk space consumption by the Multimedia Athena Dumps folder.
- Some users experience black screen and flickering if they have multiple displays connected while playing games and try to switch between open windows (with Alt + Tab shortcut).
- Batdollarsefield V: Game crashes on some AMD Radeon display cards.
- Display of some characters when Radeon Boost is enabled while playing Cyberpunk 2077.