Xbox Game Pass will be delivered to subscribers in the first quarter of November, and the games available throughout the month have been announced. Among the nine games to be released this month, it also includes one of the highly anticipated updated GTA games from the past few weeks.
According to the company’s statement, nine new games will be available to users between November 2-11. In addition, the company has launched an event for users who have not experienced Game Pass on a Windows computer. Starting November 2, Microsoft will provide a three-month subscription for $1. Of course, this will only be valid for people who have not registered in the system before and can only register via PC.
Xbox Game Pass is also a gaming subscription service associated with Microsoft’s cloud gaming service. It announced the games it will offer to users in November. Game Pass will offer its subscribers 9 games in the first half of the month, most of which are playable on 3 different platforms.
Among the games that Xbox Game Pass will offer to these subscribers are the famous sandbox game “Minecraft” and GTA San Andreas: Ultimate Edition, which GTA fans are eagerly waiting for. These games will be available starting tomorrow, and the last one will be available on November 11.
Games Coming to Xbox Game Pass in November
- Minecraft: Java and Bedrock Edition (PC) – November 2
- Unpacking (Cloud/Console/PC) – November 2
- It Takes Two (Cloud/Console/PC) – November 4
- Kill It With Fire (Cloud/Console/PC) – November 4
- Football Manager 2022 (PC) – November 9
- Football Manager 2022: Xbox Edition (Cloud/Console/PC) – November 9
- Forza Horizon 5 (Cloud/Console/PC) – November 9
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas – The Definitive Edition (Console) – November 11
- One Step from Eden (Console and PC) – November 11